uWSGI project  reaches the 0.9.3 milestone. You can review the complete announcement  on the mailing list and download the code here 
This new release brings some new exiting features :
- Nginx 0.7.x module
- configuration via python module
- support (non-standard) for Python 3.x
- Twisted client resource adapter
- graceful restart of worker processes and hot-plug substitution/upgrade
of the uWSGI server
- shared memory area to share data between workers/processes
- Tomcat handler
- support for virtualenv
In this post  I have covered the usage of both the "configuration via a python module" and the "virtualenv support".
uWSGI allows you to run your favorite wsgi application on top of prefered web server (apache, cherokee or nginx).